ISCM- SCHOOL VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
It takes a village to raise a child,
BE A PART OF OUR VILLAGE!
In ISCM , we realize that a child’s education is enriched when it includes support not only from the school and parents but from the whole community. We need your time and talents to ensure that our children continue on their journey to be well rounded successful Muslims.
We ask you to volunteer for at least 2 hours per month for your school.
Parents/Siblings/Guardians and Community members could:
- Volunteer to be part of school’s PTA, contribute to events like Friday lunches, Pizza sale, cook for bake sales and Fundraisers, and help with bake sales and Book Fairs etc.
- Volunteer to read to lower classes (preschool and KG) or read with students with limited English language skills, help children with math facts during or after school, help in PE or help during Salah time.
- Volunteer for school events like Hajj night, science or social studies night, provide supervision and transportation for field trips.
- Volunteer time in library and during lunch hour.
- Volunteer to help in office, be Teacher’s aide, and provide support in computer lab.
- Volunteer to help with building maintenance, paint etc.
The list of opportunities is endless. Think about what you could do and be a part of our village.
Please inform sister Najia or your child’s teacher about your volunteering plans. We appreciate your time and effort and are grateful for your interest in the school.